Coronavirus & After School Club: Frequently Asked Questions
20th May 2020
- Will the club be open in Term 6? Due to the current uncertainty of how the schools will re-open, the club will remain closed. However, we will continue to operate Key Worker cover in conjunction with the schools. If you are a Key Worker and require after school care, please contact the school in the first instance.
- Will you be open for Summer Holiday Club? At this current time we are not planning a Summer Holiday club. If guidelines change and we feel it is safe, for staff and children, then we may open holiday club.
19th March 2020
- Is the club open? If the school is open then After School Club will be open.
- What about staff ratios? At the current time we are confident we have enough staff to cover all shifts.
- Will you be offering a Holiday Club? Unfortunately we are unable to offer a holiday club.
- What are you doing to help combat the spread of coronavirus? We have implemented many additional measures relating to cleaning, hand washing and social distancing.
- Will I be charged for cancelled sessions? No. We will either refund or credit your account.
- Will the club survive the shut down? We have worked hard to build up significant reserves and are confident the club will be able to reopen when the schools reopen